Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome to First Grade!

It was so fun to see everyone at our Open House and to put faces to all the names I have been adding to nametags for our classroom. I am excited to get started and to get to know all the kids and the families that are a part of our First Grade Family! This is my first attempt at doing a blog and I am learning from my friends here at school. I am hoping you will enjoy seeing activities that go on in our classroom throughout the year. I have also posted educational links that you can check out. Throughout the year I will post pictures of special things we do in our classroom as well as notes and reminders. You can also share this address with grandparents and special friends to see what we are doing in our classroom.
It is going to be an exciting school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment